• An appraisal of your home’s current market value: this process will include an analysis of local market conditions, recent sales of comparable properties, current active listings, and analysis of
environmental and societal factors.
• Preparing your house for sale: this process can simply involve freshening up or it may require some minor improvements, or interior staging to present your home in the most favourable way. I will work with you and have resources to recommend.
• Photography brings a house to life: professional photography, virtual tour and a web site for
• Additional information such as professional floor plan to assist Buyer’s to match to their needs.
• An effective online presence for your home by marketing your listing to over 35,000 REALTORS® via the Toronto MLS system, and present it to the general public via Realtor.ca. Your property will also be featured on Johnston & Daniel’s corporate website: JohnstonandDaniel.ca, and marketed nation-wide via RoyalLePage.ca. Your home will be promoted on my website and via social media programs.
• Your home will be advertised through various forms of print media, as appropriate.
• Agent open houses will be scheduled.
• Public Open Houses will be scheduled as appropriate to the market and your wishes.
• I will follow-up on all showings and report the results back to you in a timely fashion.
• Negotiate, on your behalf, to maximize the price obtained for your property, and to create and obtain the conditions which are most favourable to you.
• Recommendations and referrals will be provided to assist your move.